Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updates on Vampire Book

I've learned that Vampire Ascending will be coming out in December. Hopefully by mid December. I will also be sent the cover picture soon, so I'll be able to get excited.

Not being involved in what happens with the book once it got to the publisher is a bit hand-wringing. It's been with Copperhill for over a month now, I like that I didn't have to do anything to it, no formatting, and they do edits on it. Hopefully with the best intentions. I'm a bit nervous about this. But, I figure if they want to sell the book, they will do their best.

I can't believe that Halloween is nearly here. November is next. As we go into late fall, it turns it's ugly-butt weather on us. We've had nasty stuff all day--high winds, rain, and will have it tomorrow too. This after the tease of dry, unusually warm weather for over a month.

I'm looking forward to a few days off, finally, after having only one day off per week from my job. My husband and I both drive the transit buses for NIU, and we are looking forward to the 5-days off for Thanks Giving. Me especially, since I've just worked out problems with my third book, and need time to just work on it.

And I'm encouraged to make a post over at Frogen Yozert, where, I'm told that they expect 20,000 viewers this month. Well, I'll have to come up with something. It might not be as cool as my last thing. In fact it might have to just be something more like this.

No comments: