Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's Been A While...

It took all morning to fix, rearrange and put up new wallpaper, here on this old blog, but I've gotten it cleaned up. Please, take a seat, don't mind the mess. But I think I've got it all back in order.

Well, the news here today, is of course the fact that I've gone with a new publisher. I went Indie, but it wasn't what I wanted to do. This is much better. I mean, the new covers are incredible, right?

Oh, and by the way, the ebook went on sale this week for $0.99. Here is my publisher's page on Ascension. Or, you can go directly to Amazon. Anyway, we're in a "count-down deal", so you'll want to get there before it starts going back up to $2.99.

Well, that's it for today. Hope you have a great Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a new S Strong reader and wonder if Caprice is really the last book in the Sabrina story? Say it isn't so... questions left unanswered. I've looked through your site and don't see any info re continuing. Thanks! L

Lorelei Bell said...

Well, hi, there!
Sorry this site has been left unattended, but I should try and do a post on this soon.
"L",
As to your question: NO! The fifth book is with my publisher. As of this point in time, I have 8 books written (with much work to be done on them, as you understand). I'm so sorry to keep my dear readers in a state of flux.

The next book will be called Crescendo. Lots of adventures for Sabrina and her friends/vampires etc. to continue.

Thanks for your interest. I love hearing from my fans!
Sign me Oh so busy!!!!
Lorelei Bell